Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez Annual Scholarship for Emergency Responders and Their Families
Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez is proud to announce the Annual Scholarship for Emergency Responders and Their Families, worth $1000. This scholarship is awarded once per year to one of America’s unsung heroes or a member of their family.
As a personal injury law firm, we have seen the aftermath of car accidents, boat accidents, slip and fall accidents, and more. But we know that, without emergency responders, the devastation of these incidents would be so much worse. We also acknowledge the fact that emergency responders don’t receive the recognition they deserve for the good they do in their communities.
The Annual Scholarship for Emergency Responders and Their Families is just a part of our effort to recognize these heroes in our community by providing financial assistance to emergency responders and their family members to further their education and therefore further their career — or take the first step toward a new one.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: The Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez Annual Scholarship for Emergency Responders and Their Families is awarded annually. Applications will be accepted through November 30th of each year for the following Spring Semester. All funds are to be disbursed to the registrar within 30 days of being announced as the winner.
In order to be considered for the Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez Annual Scholarship for Emergency Responders and Their Families, you must submit a 500- to 1,000-word essay on ONE of the following topics:
- As an emergency responder, how would this scholarship help you further your efforts to achieve your goals?
- In what ways has being the family member of an emergency responder shaped your dreams and/or goals in life?
1. Read our Terms and Conditions.
2. Fill out the online Application Form on this page.
3. Upload your unofficial transcript in PDF format (one file only).
4. Upload your essay in PDF format.
5. Check the box to acknowledge and agree to the Terms and Conditions
6. Submit your application.