PRODUCT LIABILITY ATTORNEY in Tampa
Injured By a Defective Product? Call Us 24/7 for Help.
Product liability law allows consumers to seek financial compensation for injuries caused by defective products. These cases involve big businesses and manufacturers, making it important for plaintiffs to work with a skilled and experienced product liability attorney. The Tampa personal injury lawyers at Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez have served clients for more than 75 years combined. Additionally, our team includes the only female, board-certified civil plaintiff’s attorney in Tampa – Nadine Diaz. We take calls 24/7, so please don’t wait to contact our firm.
If you’ve been hurt by a dangerous product, contact our office now for a free consultation.
Types of Product Liability Claims
Product injuries are the result of negligence and can lead to serious auto accidents, truck accidents, and more – but finding out who is responsible for your injuries may not be as simple as you think. Generally speaking, there are three types of product defects, which determine who caused your injury and damages:
- Design Defects – Products that fall into this category are innately defective; the product design comes with a defect that poses the unreasonable risk of injury to consumers.
- Manufacturer Defects – Some products aren’t defective until the manufacturing phase. These errors occur when the manufacturer constructs the product with an error, making it defective.
- Inadequate Warnings – Some products come with innate dangers, such as a hot curling iron. If the warning label doesn’t notify consumers of this risk, the warning is defective.
We Hold Negligent Manufacturers Accountable
Companies have a duty to create products that are safe to use. Defective products, or products that are poorly designed, can pose dangerous consequences to users, and the companies that manufacture or sell them may find themselves liable for personal injury or wrongful death. We can help shine a spotlight on a poorly designed or manufactured product, and seek compensation for victims who shouldn’t have been hurt in the first place.
At Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez, we handle all types of product liability cases:
- Defective medical devices
- Dangerous pharmaceutical drugs
- Defective cars and auto parts
- Faulty household appliances
- Dangerous children’s toys
Don’t Companies Have a Duty to Recall Faulty Products?
Unfortunately, some companies choose not to recall defective products because of what it will cost them to do so. Instead, some will choose to take their chances with lawsuits and payouts. This has happened repeatedly in the automotive industry. Even if car design and manufacturing defects result in injuries or death, a recall might not be issued if the company decides that the number of injuries or deaths does not justify the cost of the recall.
We Can Help You Seek Justice – Call Now for a Free Evaluation!
The role of a Tampa personal injury attorney in your case is simple: to fight for your rights and get the compensation you deserve. At Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez, we have more than 75 collective years of legal experience. Let us use it to help you. We aren’t afraid to take your case to court, and we can help you create an effective strategy for your claim or lawsuit. To learn more about your options, contact our firm and ask about ourfree case evaluations.