Truck Accident Attorney in Tampa
Fighting for Victims Harmed in 18-Wheeler Accidents
Accidents involving commercial trucks are some of the most devastating on our roads. As vehicles that can weigh as much as 80,000 pounds, 18-wheelers and other commercial carriers are more susceptible to being involved in collisions. When trucking companies or truck drivers are negligent or careless in maintaining or operating their vehicles, the risks for accidents and serious injuries only increases.
Fortunately for victims injured in trucking accidents, the civil justice system provides pathways to holding negligent parties accountable for their actions and recovering financial compensation for damages that include pain and suffering, medical experience, lost income, and more. While these pathways are in place, they can be difficult to navigate – especially when trucking and insurance companies channel their resources into minimizing victim payouts.
With an attorney who is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Florida Bar, Senior Partner Nadine Diaz, our firm is better equipped to effectively handle challenging personal injury claims, including complex traffic accident and truck accident cases. The truck accident lawyer in Tampa you choose can make the difference in your case, and we know our experience and resources have been the differentiator behind our past clients’ results.
When you work with Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez, you can benefit from:
- A Board Certified Civil Trial Law Specialist who is also a member of the Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America. Less than 5% of Florida lawyers are Board Certified.
- A team of trial lawyers, investigators, and support staff that’s used over 75 years of combined experience to recover millions of dollars for injured victims and their families.
- 24/7 availability, personalized attention, and compassionate service.
- No fees unless we win and FREE and confidential case evaluations.
Learn more about how we can help by calling (813) 774-3341.
Trucking: A Regulated Industry
The commercial trucking industry is tightly regulated to ensure public safety. When trucking companies or drivers violate laws or regulations, they substantially increase risks for accidents and injuries. Violations can also be highlighted to hold negligent companies and drivers accountable for victims’ losses. Common violations our Tampa truck accident attorney team looks for during these cases include:
- Exceeding weight and cargo restrictions or improperly loading cargo.
- Negligent maintenance and upkeep of vehicles.
- Improper inspection of vehicles, cargo, or driver conduct.
- Hours-of-Service violations involving overworked or tired drivers.
- Drug or alcohol use by drivers.
In addition to these violations, driver negligence is a common cause of truck accidents. Whatever the underlying cause may be, our Tampa personal injury lawyers work toward fully investigating collisions, determining fault and liability, and fighting for the compensation our clients deserve.
Speak With a Tampa Personal Injury Attorney During a FREE Consultation
As an injured victim, you have rights. Protect them with the help of lawyers who have proven experience and results helping clients in the very situation you may be in now. Our team is available 24/7 to take your call, discuss your case, and explain how we can help. Contact us today for your free case evaluation!