Swimming POOL ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS in Tampa
Millions Recovered for Our Clients – Contact Us 24/7
At Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez, we represent swimming pool accident victims in Tampa. Our knowledge of the laws and regulations, and our experience with both premises liability and product liability claims, help us achieve favorable results for our clients. Our focus is not just on negotiating favorable settlements or winning jury trials, but on helping our clients restore their lives after suffering a serious injury or losing a loved one in a preventable accident.
How Can Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez Assist You?
- You don’t pay any fees unless we win your case
- We are available 24/7, including nights and weekends
- Nadine Diaz is a board certified civil trial specialist
- We’ve won millions of dollars for our clients
Have questions about your case? Contact Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez for a FREE case evaluation.
Establishing Fault for Your Swimming Pool Accident
Each case is different. Depending on the needs of your case, we may take action against a property owner’s insurance company or against the manufacturer or distributor of defective pool equipment.
- Holding property owners accountable: In Florida, those who own or manage swimming pools – be they private or public – are obligated to maintain a reasonably safe environment for their guests. If they do not, they can be held accountable for any harm that is caused. Our attorneys can investigate to see if the pool gate was locked, if the pool deck area was safe and uncluttered, and if hazards were properly marked by the owner.
- Holding manufacturers accountable: Victims may also be able to take legal action against pool equipment manufacturers and distributors who sell defective drains, pumps, diving boards, water slides, and other pieces of equipment that are responsible for serious injuries and wrongful death. Products can be improperly designed or contain a manufacturing flaw. Lack of proper warnings can also make pool equipment defective.
If you were injured, work with a Tampa personal injury lawyer who understands the legal system and has what it takes to achieve positive results in your case. Call Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez to learn more about your rights.
Common Types of Swimming Pool Accidents
Swimming pool accidents can be caused by a wide range of hazards and result in a wide range of personal injuries. Unfortunately, one of the most common types of swimming pool accidents in the U.S. is drowning.
We handle all types of pool accident claims, including those that involve:
Start Your Case with a Free Case Evaluation: (813) 774-3341
No one should have to live with the consequences of someone else’s negligence. If you were injured in a swimming pool accident through no fault of your own, our Tampa personal injury attorneys are ready to help you seek justice. You may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. Contact our office today to find out if you have a case. Initial consultations are free and confidential, so don’t wait to call.
Are you ready to take action? Get started by filling out our free case evaluation form online.