CAR ACCIDENT Lawyers in Tampa
Injured in an Auto Accident? Take Action Now.
If you or someone you love sustained an injury in a car accident, Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez can help you pursue the level of compensation you deserve. In Florida, drivers are required to purchase PIP, or personal injury protection, but this coverage may impede your ability to take further action. Don’t let the insurance company keep you from getting the settlement you need; speak with a Tampa car accident lawyer to learn more about your options.
After an accident, Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez should be your first call. Here’s why:
- We have recovered millions of dollars for accident victims
- Lead Attorney Nadine Diaz is a board-certified civil trial expert
- Offering 24-hour services, we’re available to clients around the clock
- We accept cases on a contingency fee basis – no recovery, no fee
Contact Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez today for your FREE initial consultation: (813) 774-3341.
Determining the Value of Your Car Accident Claim
If you’re considering a claim or lawsuit, you probably want to know how much you can get for your damages. According to research, the average cost of a vehicle-related injury ranges from $24,400 to $62,500. In the event of a life-altering injury or death, victims may be entitled to additional compensation for non-economic damages.
By filing a claim, you may be able to secure compensation for:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income and wages
- Lost future earnings
- Property damage
In short, the value of your case depends on the unique circumstances that surround it. Unfortunately, the insurance company may not help you accurately determine the amount of your loss; only a Tampa car accident lawyer can help you truly determine the magnitude of your damages and how much compensation you should pursue.
Results We Have Achieved for Past Clients
- $21.6 million – our clients is confined to a wheelchair as a result of her accident
- $7.75 million – our client sustained a brain injury in a T-bone car accident
- $2 million – our client was in a coma for 15 days after being hit by another driver
- $1.35 million – our client suffered aggravated disc herniation after an accident
- $1.3 million – our client, a police officer, was hit by a car while directing traffic
- $1.3 million – our client was rear-ended by a car dealership employee
How We Can Help You Build a Strong Case
Talk to an attorney before you file a claim. Without legal guidance, you could miss crucial evidence and information that could help your case. At Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez, Attorneys at Law, we can help you discover every piece of evidence related to your case and create a strategy to use it to your advantage.
When you hire us to handle your car accident claim, we can build your case by:
- Reviewing records of your medical treatment after the crash
- Using traffic camera footage to build your case, if it is available
- Obtaining a record of the 911 call that was placed after the crash
- Investigating police reports and photographs of the accident site
- Fact-checking the other driver’s history and driving record
- Locating witnesses and conducting thorough interviews
Together, we can review this information and build a substantial case in your favor. Using the strategy we create, our car accident attorneys can negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf and help you pursue maximum compensation for your injury. We are available to take your call 24/7, so please don’t wait to get started.
Information About Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
In order to collect compensation through PIP, you must seek medical treatment within 14 days of your initial accident. If you don’t, PIP will not pay for your medical bills. In many cases, PIP coverage is capped at $2,500, and covers 60% of your lost wages and 80% of your medical expenses. If you suffered an emergency medical condition – one that could immediately jeopardize your health – your PIP coverage may pay for more than $2,500 of your expenses. Every case is different though, and yours may be subject to limitations and other factors.
When to File an Auto Accident Lawsuit
The Tampa car accident attorneys at Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez may be able to help you seek additional compensation through a personal injury lawsuit, even if you have already pursued compensation through PIP. You may have the right to seek additional compensation if you sustained a serious, permanent injury in your auto accident.
Injuries that may qualify you for additional damages include:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Total or partial paralysis
- Spinal cord injury
- Permanent scarring
In some cases, the insurance company may try to categorize your damages as non-permanent or temporary; our lawyers can help you combat these assumptions so you stand a better chance of filing a successful lawsuit.
Contact Our Tampa Personal Injury Lawyers for Help
Here is what what one client had to say about our company’s services:
“Everything was great! I was really satisfied with my legal assistant and lawyer. There was never an instance when they weren’t concerned about my needs. I would definitely like to recommend DDJ to my friends and family.”
Whether your injuries were caused by a distracted driver, red light violation, or other act of negligence, the team at Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez is here to help you seek justice. Auto accidents are the leading cause of personal injury in the United States, and our firm is committed to giving our clients the hard-hitting legal advantage they need.
Take the first step toward compensation when you pick up the phone and contact our office.