Injured on a Dangerous Staircase?
Call Our Tampa Injury Attorneys for a Free Case Review
Slip and fall accidents can cause serious injuries like fractures and head
trauma. Stairway falls can be even worse. Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez,
Attorneys at Law is a team of Tampa injury lawyers dedicated to helping
injured people receive the medical care and compensation they need to
rebuild their lives after a stairway accident.
We understand the
premises liability laws in Florida, and we work to obtain the best possible outcome for every
case we handle. Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez, Attorneys at Law welcomes
inquiries from people who have suffered injuries in trip-and-fall and
slip-and-fall accidents on stairways, floors, sidewalks, and other dangerous
Why Should You Call Us After a Stairway Accident?
- We are available to our clients 24/7 – day or night
- Attorney Nadine Diaz is a board certified civil trial expert
- Our firm has recovered millions of dollars for our clients
- You won’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
Contact our firm to schedule your
FREE, no-risk consultation – help is just a phone call away.
Determining Liability for Your Stairway Accident
As the victim of a property owner's negligence, you have the right
to claim compensation for your economic and noneconomic losses. Darrigo,
Diaz & Jimenez will make sure these rights are protected. We can help
you build a strong case by investigating the accident and documenting
the negligence of the property owner or manager. Our attorneys can also
calculate the approximate value of your losses for inclusion in your
personal injury claim.
Some of the most common causes of stairway accidents include:
- Leaving slippery or slick surfaces on the stairs
- Letting ice or snow collect on outdoor staircases
- Failing to include a handrail on the staircase
- Violating building codes regarding stair height
- Failing to fix worn-down or cracked stairs
Act Now to Protect Your Right to Compensation
slip-and-fall accident, evidence can quickly disappear. For this reason, if you or a loved one
has suffered injuries as the result of a property owner's negligence,
it is important for you to take the following actions:
- Seek medical attention and follow the instructions of your doctor.
- Report the accident to the property owner or manager of the facility.
- Write down the names and phone numbers of any witnesses.
- Take photos of the scene showing the condition that led to the fall.
Finally, and most importantly, you should discuss your case with a Tampa
personal injury attorney at Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez. The sooner we
are involved, the better it will be for your case, so please don’t
wait to give us a call.
Contact Us 24/7 to Discuss Your Case with a Legal Expert
Contact Darrigo, Diaz & Jimenez, Attorneys at Law to schedule a free
consultation if you have suffered an injury caused by a defective or faulty
stairway. We are ready to help you seek justice. You can reach us either
by phone at (813) 774-3341 or by filling out a free online case review
form. We look forward to helping you with your case.
Injured in a stairway, staircase, or stairwell accident?
Call us today for a free consultation.